Entries deadline less than a month away!
11th September 2019
Businesses wishing to enter this year’s South Holland Business Awards only have until the beginning of October to submit their entries.
The deadline for entries is midnight on 7th October 2019 and businesses are encouraged to submit their nominations as soon as possible.
Businesses can enter the following categories:
- Apprentice of the Year – celebrating the achievements of learners who have exceeded and show a dynamic approach to training
- Business Person of the Year in Memory of Phil Scarlett - recognises the business personality who best represents achievements within the business community in South Holland
- Business of the Year – rewarding businesses that have not only increased its own profitability and potential but has also had a positive impact on the economy of the region as a whole
- Business Innovation – celebrates the business that has introduced a new product or process, invention, idea or design that has made a significant contribution to their business
- Customer Care – a company who demonstrates a commitment to continuously improving its standards of customer care
- Food, Drink and Farming of the Year – a company who demonstrates a real commitment to local food, drink and farming
- Small Business of the Year - rewarding businesses that have not only increased its own profitability and potential but has also had a positive impact on the economy of the region as a whole
- Supporting the Community – recognises organisations which are contributing to the community in which they operate
The awards are taking place on 14th November 2019 at Springfields Conference and Events Centre in Spalding.
Further details on each award category can be found online at www.shb-awards.co.uk or by calling 01522 523333 or to book your ticket please visit: www.lincs-chamber.co.uk/Event/south-holland-business-awards-2019